The Rising Star Leadership program assists " A Players" to become leaders.
A2C Academy, Dr. Liz, and Pat have committed to help
- 100,000 people into leadership positions,
- 10,000 to VP, SVP, and Managing Director Positions
- 1,000 to C-level executive and board members
If you are motivated and have the ambition to make bigger impacts, this is for you.
The Rising Star program consists of
- 10 weeks recorded program you can learn anytime, live group practice sessions in Spring and Fall each year
- CXO Group: 6-10 people guided by a designated mentor to build deeper relationships
- CXO Simulation: C-level executive simulation and project final presentation to corporate board
- Timely Q&A to answer your questions live: 3 times per week group confidential interactive career consultation
- 24 Executive core skills live lectures on Mondays, recorded and edited for replay
- Weekly executive summary reading (20 minutes), a preselected business book summary
All students must sign the confidential agreement at purchase time to keep class Q&A and discussions confidential.
Time commitment: 50 - 200+ hours within 12 months, depending on your questions and desire to learn new skills
Once you sign up, you can
- Immediately watch recorded classes, Q&A highlights
- Take the CEO assessments including EQ Test
- Sign the confidential agreement to protect you and your classmates' privacy
- Join our next live and Q&A session on
- Mondays, Thursdays 6-7 PM PT, 9-10 ET
- Sundays 8-9 AM PT, 11-12 noon ET
San Francisco Bay area students have 2 hours of hiking each week with Dr. Liz when not traveling. Dr. Liz travels to various places to meet our students.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us at support@a2cAcademy.org if you have questions.
C-level executive and public company board member Dr. Elizabeth Xu (Dr. Liz) and her mentor of 30+ years, Ms. Pat Zimmerman, teach classes and answer your career questions.
They redesigned this camp based on their Stanford University Class (2011-2016).